All persons staying in Villas Paradiseshall be subject to the following rules and regulations.
1.Check-in time is from 1:00 pm. In the event that for personal reasons the guest has to arrive after 8:00 pm, must notify 24 hours in advance. The validity (check-out) of the villa will be until 11:00 am. There will be a tolerance of thirty (30) minutes.
2.Guests can not have any type of animals inside the premises.
3.It is not allowed visitors who are not staying in Villas paradise.
4.Respect the maximum occupancy of each Villa. The entry of more people than those registered will not be allowed.
5.Villas Paradise is not responsible for jewelry, objects and values left, lost or forgotten in the villas or common areas.
6.Guests are prohibited from altering the order or causing inconvenience to other users within the establishment. It is strictly forbidden to hold parties in the villas or common areas, as well as the use of music that exceeds the area of the villa.
7.It is forbidden for guests to nailor placing images and objects in the walls, the fire of light, have substances that by their stench or easy decomposition disturb to the users of the establishment.
8.The hosting service must be paid in advance for the total stay.
9.Moderate and rational use is what you should have with the establishment furniture, taking care of them; Each guest leaving their room has the obligation to leave the water keys closed, turn off the air conditioning, fans, electronics and appliances, verify that the stove and all lights are turned off.
10. Villas Paradise is not responsible for any type of accident and / or event that the guest suffers within the premises facilities such as falls, animal bites, among others. The expenses that this accident or event originates will be borne by the guest, exempting Villas Paradise from any legal responsibility.
11. It is forbidden to use toxic drugs, narcotics or psychotropic substances, within any area of the premises, this infraction will be immediately reported to the corresponding authorities.
12. It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside or outside the rooms, pool, reception and corridors of Villas Paradise, with the exception of the area destined for this purpose, which in this case is the terraces. Failure to comply with this provision will result in a fine established in accordance with the standards of COFEPRIS, who is the authority that establishes the fines according to the FEDERAL HEALTH LAW.
13. In case of damaging the property or the furniture of the establishment, as well as losing the keys, the guest must pay the damage caused. Payments of this type must made immediately in cash. Theft or intentional damage will be reported immediately to the police.
14. It is strictly forbidden to REMOVE ITEMS, TOWELS AND LINENS outside the villa and the premises.
15. In case of violation of one or more of the conditions and / or prohibitions mentioned above, Villas Paradise has the right to immediately terminate the accommodation contract. The client is also obliged to pay for all the days of accommodation in the reservation.